- RSS Channel Showcase 8477913
- RSS Channel Showcase 6228266
- RSS Channel Showcase 6387523
- RSS Channel Showcase 9543287
Articles on this Page
- 08/21/07--22:00: _Sweet Rewards
- 12/26/07--10:56: _Vineland woman figh...
- 01/01/08--10:57: _Spreading the word ...
- 02/26/08--03:30: _Local woman takes d...
- 12/02/11--07:58: _Kitty Castellini Wi...
- 07/29/12--01:44: _Traveling To Roche ...
- 08/21/07--22:00: Sweet Rewards
- 12/26/07--10:56: Vineland woman fights diabetes on radio
- 02/26/08--03:30: Local woman takes diabetes show on the road
The following is from the August 21, 2007 edition of “The Daily Journal“: By David Iams: Special to The Daily Journal Any lifelong diabetic freed by a pancreas transplant from the prospect of endless years of insulin injections and harsh rules on sugar intake could be forgiven and forgotten for planning to celebrate that freedom [...]
The following is from the December 26, 2007 edition of “The Atlantic City Press“: Kitty Castellini, who had a pancreas transplant to beat the disease, has weekly show By JULIET FLETCHER Staff Writer, 856-237-9020 (Published: December 26, 2007) VINELAND – Ever since she tackled her diabetes, Kitty Castellini has vowed to raise her voice to [...]
The following is from the January 1, 2008 edition of “The Daily Journal“: By DAVID IAMS Special to The Daily Journal When Kitty Castellini goes on the air with her new call-in show Tuesdays on Cruisin’ 92.1 WVLT, Diabetes Living Today, she knows what she’s talking about — even if listeners may not. A diabetic [...]
The following is from the February 26, 2008 edition of “The Atlantic City Press“: (Published: Tuesday, February 26, 2008) VINELAND – In her quest to become what she hopes is “a strong voice for people with diabetes,” a local woman has traveled to Florida this week, taking her burgeoning, Vineland-based radio show on the road. [...]
Indianapolis, Dec. 2, 2011 INDIANAPOLIS—Roche Diabetes Care, makers of ACCU-CHEK products and services, is pleased to announce that Diabetes Living Today® Founder, President and CEO Kitty Castellini is the winner of Roche’s inaugural Diabetes Heroes’ Torchbearer Challenge. Roche launched the online Diabetes Heroes program earlier this year to highlight and recognize historic and present-day individuals [...]
Kitty will be traveling to Indianapolis to attend the Roche Diabetes Social Media Summit 2012 and the AADE 12 conference. Follow her on Twitter (DiabetesLiving) and FaceBook (KittyCastellini) for live updates.